https://www.gregorybeylerian.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/mr-robot-1.jpg 1075 1000 Gregory Beylerian https://www.gregorybeylerian.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/GB-Header.png Gregory Beylerian2012-06-01 19:45:202019-05-08 02:37:41Mr. Robot – Created with Kindergarten class
- Collaboration with 5 kids from Laurel Elementary kindergarten class to create a work of art together.
- Medium: cereal boxes, toilet paper tubes, water bottles, tissue boxes, marker, tempura paint, hot glue and lots of odds and ends.
- Mr. Robot is the result of a two hour exploration into transforming available materials, learning to create collaboratively, having lots of fun and figuring out how to bring a dream to reality.
- Mr. Robot features a tiara, retro rockets, lots of hearts and messages about pizza and fairies, pixie dust, a few dinosaurs and messages to the ones we love.
- Did you know that Kindergarten comes from the German word for “children’s garden”