https://www.gregorybeylerian.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/jockey-by-gregory-beylerian.jpg 1500 1000 Gregory Beylerian https://www.gregorybeylerian.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/GB-Header.png Gregory Beylerian2011-04-26 20:58:562014-01-24 20:47:38Jockey – Photographing Their New Brand Campaign
- Commissioned by Jockey International to create a new brand look for their Sport Mesh series of underwear.
- 10 separate images were made, representing each of the new underwear designs for the international market.
- This project won the 2011 American Graphic Design Award.
- The look created for the hero shot and subsequent 10 images were inspired from Beylerian’s lighting technique developed from The Pole Project series.
- Art Direction: Kristin Schroeder
- Model: Aaron / Ford Modeling Agency
- Lighting & Digital tech: Jose Zakany
- Stylist: Judith Bodart Beylerian
- Hair & Make up: Stacy
- Photographers assistant: Kari Castrogiovanni
- Advertising Agency: Turner Duckworth
THE HANG TAG:
THE INSPIRATION: This is the image that inspired the look for the branding campaign.
BEHIND THE SCENES: