Jockey Brand Campaign
The Hero Shot
- Commissioned by Jockey International to create a new brand look for their Sport Mesh series of underwear.
- 10 separate images were made, representing each of the new underwear designs for the international market.
- This project won the 2011 American Graphic Design Award.
- The look created for the hero shot and subsequent 10 images were inspired from Beylerian’s lighting technique developed from The Pole Project series.
- Art Direction: Kristin Schroeder
- Model: Aaron / Ford Modeling Agency
- Lighting & Digital tech: Jose Zakany
- Stylist: Judith Bodart Beylerian
- Hair & Make up: Stacy
- Photographers assistant: Kari Castrogiovanni
- Advertising Agency: Turner Duckworth
The Hang Tag
- The hang tag for this project won the 2011 American Graphic Design Award.
Behind The Scenes
Shot at SmashBox Studios in Culver City, Los Angeles.